Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Color me nails

I love nail polish. As sad as this sounds, if I don't have any on my fingernails I feel so naked. That is exactly how much I'm addicted to nail polish. I love it when my nails start growing out, and my polish starts chipping. You know why? Because then I can start all over and choose a new color to paint on. Plus, with all the gorgeous shades they have out these days, how can you not get excited?

Drugstore brands are my usual choices, but my favorites are the OPI ones at Sephora.


Sephora by OPI Nail Color $9



These are my favorite colors for winter. Color that is more deep, yet still pretty! They come in a hundred more different shades, so they are so worth checking out. Plus the price isn't too heavy.

★ Chloé

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP