Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Je t'aime

It's really windy today where I'm at, but overall such nice weather. It's warm, sunny, and it's the kind of weather that makes you want to run to the beach without thinking about those midterms that you have next week. I'm hoping the weather will continue to be nice since I've been itching to pull out this cute dress that I bought over spring break.

That's when I actually realized that I really don't have that many dresses! They're so easy to slip on, and perfect for spring/summer weather. But I'm really picky about dresses, which could be another factor on why I don't have a closet full of them. Fortunately, French Connection has an amazing variety of bold, detailed dresses that are so me.


1) Folkland Dress, $128.00
2) Wood Garden Dress, $248.00
3) Glass House Dress, $178.00
4) Java Gipsey Dress, $138.00

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP