Sunday, May 24, 2009

Katie Costello

I have just recently found out about Katie Costello Jewelry and I think I am in love. I spotted a celebrity wearing one of her necklaces, and I couldn't keep my eyes off of it! I have been searching high and low for the perfect everyday necklace and she makes a ton of them. Not only that, but she creates the most breathtaking earrings, bracelets, and rings. And it just so happens to seem that every piece is perfectly tailored to me. There is not one thing on her site that I would not wear. My favorite piece is #5.



1) 3 Charm Necklace, $150.00
2) Peace Leather Bracelet, $81.00
3) Square & Peace Earrings, $46.00
4) Turquoise Drop Earrings, $58.00
5) Triangle Knot Necklace, $173 ($132 on Katie Costello's website)

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP