Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer sandal picks

I feel like I have way too many shoe/sandal posts, but I obviously have a problem. But I'm sure many of you are looking for some new shoes for the summer. I know I'm still on the look-out for a great pair. There are so many amazing sandals out there in a variety of price ranges, that it's hard not to find one you like. This summer you can't go wrong with a classic gladiator style. And the colors are endless. White is always chic, especially with little details such as gold studs. Or grab a pair in an attention grabbing shade, such as bright blue or purple. Whatever your style, there's definitely a perfect pair out there which you can wear all summer long. (Or if you're like me, way more than just one pair).


blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP