Monday, August 17, 2009

Steal vs Splurge: Studded Booties


Booties are practically a wardrobe stable now. They're great for a night out, and can easily be transitioned into fall by pairing with tights. If you caught our last post, you saw that we talked about how studs were still going strong. So how perfect was it that these Steve Madden Marrvel Booties caught my eye? Open-toed and in classic black, it was hard to resist. It was even harder once I noticed the studded back and heel. Of course the price tag definitely put it on my splurge list. But luckily, while browsing online, I found these Charlotte Russe Studded Booties for much much cheaper. Now I can get my hot shoes without breaking the bank.

PS, remember to follow us on Blog Lovin'!!

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP