Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Designer duds to covet

The upcoming break and the available time I'm going to have to go shopping is making me day dream about all the goodies I want to add to my closet during Thanksgiving weekend. It actually rained for the first time here since I've been at school. Not that I'm a huge fan of rain when I have to walk around dripping to all my classes, but it definitely signals the start of the cold, but cheerful holiday season. Even though it technically isn't even Thanksgiving yet, I'm already picturing my Christmas party outfits, presents under the decorated tree, and sharing delicious meals with family and friends.

Since the upcoming holidays are putting me in a cheerful mood, I thought to put together a wishlist of designer items I'm coveting. I'm already imagining what I'll pair up each piece with!


1) Kenneth Jay Lane Flower Cuff, $143.00
2) Juicy Couture Patent Driver Gloves, $125.00
3) Dolce Vita Leather Bomber Jacket, $495.00
4) Monrow Tuxedo Jacket, $295.00
5) Corso Como Metallic Floral Punched Flats, $140.00
6) Sergio Rossi Dody Knotted Platform Sandals, $650.00


1) Milly Flower Cap, $150.00
2) Kenneth Jay Lane Oval Ring, $77.00
3) Love Quotes Hand Knotted Fringe Scarf, $88.00
4) Juicy Couture Beaded Charm Stretch Bracelets, $68.00
5) LeSportsac Large Weekender, $98.00
6) Kenneth Jay Lane Leaf Cuff, $88.00

PS, I think I'm mentioning Thanksgiving in every single post I updated this week. I'm sorry! Can you tell I'm excited? I'm leaving for a long drive home tomorrow, but I will get the second part of the "Dress Like..." post up as soon as I get back. Stay warm!

♥ Celeste

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP