Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Street muses

Everyone gets into a fashion rut sometimes, and to get out of it there are a variety of methods. My favorite method is definitely looking through my fashion muse's past outfits. I love getting ideas on how to put things together, and it's even better when I have all the essentials in my closet already.

Although most people would state a celebrity's name when asked about their fashion muse, it's not unusual to take a look at your peers. One of my go-to websites for this is Weardrobe. Fashionistas from all over the world post pictures of their favorite outfits, and it doesn't hurt that the website has a contest every week in which you can win $50 gift cards to your favorite stores. Here is a small peek into some of these fashionable girls' wardrobes.


Jessica Shcroeder in a warm and unique winter ensemble.
Bianca Rose showing off her handmade cut-off shorts.


Amelia knows how to mix two fun patterns.
Casey Catherine being funky in a feathered headdress.

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP