Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nude Sandals for Spring

Since the weather has been warming up, I've been on the look out for a new pair of sandals. Last year I bought these perfect black sandals from Urban Outfitters. They were strappy but not exactly "gladiator" which I loved since they were simple, but more updated than flip flops. And last weekend I saw some black gladiators for only $10! I wasn't planning on spending any money on black sandals seeing that I already spent quite a bit on my UO pair, but I couldn't pass it up for $10. But I still haven't bought the sandals I've been meaning to get...which are a great pair of nude/neutral ones! I'm a big sandal addict, so I've been looking through some websites searching for my perfect pair of nude ones. Here's a couple I'm deciding between.


1) Carmela Faux Leather Sandals, $7.50
2) Citrone Flat Sandals, $40.00
3) Twist Filigree Gladiator, $29.99 (was $38.00)
4) XOXO Chained Sandal, $44.95
5) Stanaway Flat Sandals, $40.00
6) Multi-colored Gladiators, $39.50

I'm actually leaning towards #6 (the Gap ones). Opinions?

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP