Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Boho chic on the cheap

Hello ST readers! I'm so sorry about being MIA for the longest time. It's been a pretty busy two weeks, which is why I haven't had time to be online much at all. I hope everyone had a great Spring break, or for those who haven't had theirs yet, I hope you will have a fun, relaxing break. I definitely needed it to rejuvenate myself after a stressful week of finals. But now that a new quarter has started, I'll hopefully have more time to update.

Now onto the fashion! I've recently been gravitating toward more vintage-y, boho pieces when shopping. I don't know if it's just my personal taste or the sunnier weather. Either way, I love finding unique, no-fuss items that make an outfit look so effortless. I do hate it though when I run into a shirt or skirt I fall in love with, but then look at the price tag and I'm forced to sullenly put it back on the rack (ie: I found the cutest skirt last weekend, but didn't want to pay $60 for it). But lucky for me, Forever 21 has been stocked full of boho chic pieces that are way more affordable.


blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP