Friday, February 27, 2009

Lorena Sarbu Luxury Boutique

New boutique openings are always fabulous news. It's just another place to find special pieces made with high quality fabrics and materials. Lorena Sarbu has recently opened a new store in Beverely Hills, California which is filled with unique clothing and accessories from European designers. Although I haven't been to see the boutique myself (I am about three hours away from it), I heard it is filled with everything from "sexy swimwear to cocktail dresses, fur vests to chiffon blouses". Need I really say more? Here are a few exclusive pictures of the boutique (decorated in Lorena Sarbu's signature colors of red, black and gold) and merchandise.











If you do happen to be near this boutique, and are able to check it out, please let me know what you thought!

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP