Friday, October 10, 2008

Beads and Gold

One of my favorite fashion accessories are jewelry. But specifically bracelets because I love to pile on thin bangles, string bracelets, and wooden beads to create a slightly boho-chic look to any outfit I'm wearing. One of my favorite bracelet designs are by Orka Mesica. If this name is familiar with you, then I'm not surprised. If not, then maybe you've already seen some of her designs but just didn't know it! Her Hollywood clients love piling on her beaded bracelets decorated with 14K gold rings. Her most popular item at the moment seems to be her friendship bracelet for $125 (which can be seen on celebrities such as Lauren Conrad).

Here a couple bracelets that caught my eye:



















(On the left): Wooden Beaded Bracelet $135.00. (On the right): Single Beaded Bracelet $130.00.

♥ Celeste

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP