Monday, January 26, 2009

A little bleu

I don't know how many of you have heard of the online store dubbed Bleu Dame. I actually first became exposed to it through one of the very first fashion blogs I used to read (unfortunately it's hardly updated now). They carry the "latest in designer inspired sunglasses, celebrity jewelry, gauze scarfs, hair accessories, bags & more." All of this for a budget friendly price.

I've been lusting after a pair of classic Ray Ban Wayfarers, but in a time like this I can't afford to shell out $140 for sunglasses. Luckily, Bleu Dame carrys very similar look-a-likes and in a variety of styles and colors (all for $12-$15).

And although they sell tops, I'd spend more time checking out their accessories. They have an amazing selection that'll be sure to catch the eye of every trend-conscious fashionista.


1) Foil Metallic Double Strand Braided Wrap Headband, $4.80
2) Luxe Medium Wispy Peacock Feather Earrings, $14.80
3) Black Heart 2-in-1 Mirror & Keychain, $8.80
4) Fringe Antique Print Scarf, $18.80
5) Louis Vuitton Inspired Millionaire Luxe Sunglasses, $5.00-24.80
6) Luxe Twisted Jeweled Metal & Suede Rope Bracelet, $20.80

I haven't ordered anything from here yet, but these are a few of my favorite pieces. Maybe I'll treat myself to some things off this list after I finish my midterms...

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP